These vanilla zucchini muffins are so damn good, I would consider them a dessert as well. These can be served alone, with a dash of butter, cheese, sugar free jam, peanut butter.. The options are endless!! Enjoy! 😁👌
Vanilla & Zucchini Protein MuffinsCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
- Mix together room tempered butter and cream cheese.
- Mix in eggs, vanilla extract, protein powder, baking powder and salt.
- Add shredded zucchini last.
- Divide the batter equally in 10 muffin molds.
- Place in the middle of the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes at 350° F.
- Nutrition facts per muffin:
114 kcal | 5,4 g protein | 1,7 g net carbs | 8,9 g fat