Christmas is soon upon us and the snow has begun to fall here in Norway. What then is more perfect than delicious snowball cookies with pecans. These snowball cookies are both soft and crunchy, and they taste incredible. 🤤
Once they are out of the oven and completely cooled, you can cover them in a powdered sweetener, and voila.. snowball cookies with pecans that are both low carb and keto friendly! 🍪
You can take these to your next Christmas party or surprise your co-workers. And btw.. they are just as delicious without the powdered sweetener 😉
Snowball cookies with pecans – Low Carb, KetoCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
Christmas is soon upon us and the snow has begun to fall here in Norway. What then is more perfect that delicious snowball cookies. Snowball cookies with pecans are both soft and crunchy and taste incredible.
80 g Butter (Room temperature)
100 g Almond flour
100 g Pecans
40 g Erythritol
1 ts Vanilla extract
1 ts Cinnamon powder
1/2 ts Salt
Swerve Confectioners (For coating)
- Set the oven to 190°C (370°F).
- Chop pecans to small bits or blits them in a food processor.
- Dice the butter into cubes and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of ingredients and kneed the mixture until well combined.
- On a lined baking sheet, form 20 round balls.
- Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes. Once done allow to cool completely before covering in confectioners.
- Nutrition facts per snowball:
80 kcal | 2.5 g protein | 0.7 g net carbs | 7.3 g fat
Looking for more low carb keto desserts?
We have even more low carb keto dessert recipes just waiting to be made!