I love the smell of pizza egg cups maybe more than the actual taste of it. When making these our whole apartment smelled like a pizza shop, it was almost unbearable! 😩 And when I first tasted one I almost cried.. Seriously..
You love eggs? 🥚
You love pizza? 🍕
You’ll love these! 👌
Make them! Thank me later! 😉
Distributing the content is the fun part! I kept it quite simple with the egg mixture, salami, cheese, ketchup and seasoning. But you can absolutely get creative here! Want to add some bell peppers? Minced onion? Maybe some bacon bits? 🥓🤤
If you are adding more stuffing you would have to use more molds though. I just barely got everything into six molds. 😅
The final reward is slicing up the pizza egg cups to reveal the beauty within. 😍 God, I love food!
Pizza Egg Cups ( Keto | Low Carb )Course: LunchDifficulty: Easy
60 grams butter
100 grams sour cream
40 grams cheddar cheese
12 small slices of salami
30 grams sugarfree ketchup
Seasoning; oregano, salt and pepper
- Mix together melted butter, room tempered sour cream, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Use 6 muffin molds and follow the stepwise image above.
- First add some egg mixture into each mold.
- Then add a slice of salami / pepperoni.
- Add cheese, ketchup and oregano.
- Then add another slice of salami / pepperoni.
- Lastly, add the rest of the egg mixture and topp it off with the rest of the cheese and some more oregano.
- Bake in the oven at 350 F (180 C) for about 20 minutes.
- Nutrition facts per pizza egg cup:
244 kcal | 8,9 g protein | 1,4 g net carbs | 22,4 g fat