This one-pot Italian chicken stew is the perfect quick dinner that does not require any cooking skills. One-pots in general are quite genius really 🤔 If you need to empty out your fridge for various kinds of meats and vegetables – just throw everything in a pot, season with your favorite spices and it will most likely turn out good 👌😜
As with all other recipes, this can be modified after your own needs and wants. You can change out the ground chicken with ground beef. You can also change out or add other vegetables. 😊
For this one-pot Italian chicken stew we chose to top everything of with some grated cheese (..because cheese is life ❤️), but you can also top it off with some fresh mozzarella and basil. Or some chopped walnuts would taste great I bet. 😋
One-Pot Italian Chicken Stew (Keto, Low Carb)Course: DinnerDifficulty: Easy
15 grams ghee
500 grams ground chicken
50 grams cured sausage
3 garlic cloves
400 grams canned cherry tomatoes
210 grams canned green beans
200 grams mushroom
200 grams broccoli
60 grams green olives
120 grams sour cream
1 whole chili (with seeds)
Season to taste; salt, pepper, provence and garlic powder.
- Cook the mushrooms in a frying pan until lightly browned and transfer to a saucepan with 15 grams of Ghee or butter.
- Then do the same with the ground chicken; cook in a frying pan and transfer to the saucepan.
- Chop up all the vegetables and the cured sausage, and grate the garlic before you add everything to the pan.
- Empty out the water from the canned green beans before adding them to the stew.
- Add the entire can of cherry tomatoes and sour cream, and season to taste.
- Leave the stew on low to medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Nutrition facts per serving:
444 kcal | 35 g protein | 5 g net carbs | 28 g fat
Need more low carb and keto dinner inspiration? Check these out! 😁 And if you have any suggestions for future recipes, feel free to leave us a comment below! 👇 We would love to hear from you!
You can also check out our Instagram account for lots of low carb and keto meals inspo 😊🥑