This low carb keto pumpkin cookies recipe makes the most soft and chewy addition to your coffee. These are perfect as a treat when the temperature begins to drop and the leafs begin to fall. Not only that, these low carb pumpkin cookies have only 1 net carb each!
The pumpkin puree makes these cookies so moist and chewy, while the pecan on top adds the perfect crunch! These also don’t taste almondy either! We highly recommend trying to dip these in some sugar free syrup or honey, and drizzle some salt on top. 🍯🤤 Enjoy!
Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cookies – Soft and ChewyCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
40 grams Butter
40 grams Erythritol
40 drops of Stevia
10 grams Coconut Flour
60 grams Almond Flour
50 grams Pecans chopped
150 grams Pumpkin Puree
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Cardamom
18 whole Pecans (for topping)
- Mix room tempered butter, erythritol, vanilla extract and stevia in a bowl.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, and add to the wet mixture while blending.
- Add the pumpkin puree and blend well.
- Chop the pecans and fold in.
- Form 18 cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet and press 1 pecan down on each.
- Bake in the oven at 390 F (200 C) for about 15 minutes.
- Nutrition facts per cookie:
71 kcal | 2.7 g protein | 1 g net carbs | 6 g fat