This low carb keto peanut granola is so easy to make and it tastes delicious! 😋 It is very simple in flavor, which makes it the perfect topping for almost anything. Try this on top of ice cream, whipped cream, yoghurt, or even on top of your mug cake! You might like this on top of your salad as well 🤷♀️ Why not try it?
Alterations on taste and ingredients
Our low carb keto peanut granola is also very versatile! You can easily change out or add ingredients to make it better suit you. You can for instance add some cardamom and cinnamon? That would taste amazing! 🥰 You can also change out the nuts if there are other kinds you like more. Walnuts and macadamias are also amazing, both in taste and in macros! 👌
Cooking and storing the granola
It is important to check on the granola regularly when it is in the oven. It can easily get burned on the edges! A great tip is to cover the edges with some foil if you se that they start to get burned.
When it comes to storing the granola, we usually leave it in a glass jar on the kitchen counter. It lasts for a long time! You don’t need to worry about that though, because this granola will definitely get eaten loooong before it goes bad! 😉
Low Carb Keto GranolaCourse: Snacks, DessertDifficulty: Easy
This low carb keto granola is so easy to make and it tastes delicious! 😋 It is very simple in flavor, which makes it the perfect topping for almost anything.
70 grams peanuts
100 grams pecans
30 grams hemp seeds
30 grams shredded coconut
30 grams cacao nibs
30 grams protein powder
20 grams coconut oil
100 grams peanut butter
50 grams erythritol (or sweetener of choice)
Salt to taste
- Chop up peanuts and pecans roughly. Bigger pieces will result in a more chunky granola.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together; chopped nuts, hemp seeds, shredded coconut, cacao nibs, protein powder, salt and erythritol.
- In a separate bowl combine the coconut oil and peanut butter, and heat up for half a minute in the microwave. If you like a sweeter granola you can add vanilla extract or stevia to this bowl as well. Mix well.
- Pour the coconut/peanut butter mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix until everything is well combined.
- Spread on a baking sheet. Make sure the edges are not too thin, as they can easily get burned.
- Put in the oven for about 15-20 minutes at 350 F.
- Be careful to check on it regularly so the edges doesn’t burn. Cover the edges with foil if they start to get burned.
- When finished, set aside and let cool completely before you start breaking it apart.
- Enjoy! 👌
- Nutrition facts per serving – 1 serving = 30 grams:
175 kcal | 6.4 g protein | 1 g net carb | 15.5 g fat
Are you looking for more desserts or sweets? We have lots of sweet and tasty recipes you can check out! 😁
Also, we post a ton of low carb and keto food pictures over on our Instagram account! We would love it if you head over there and say hi! 👋😁
If you try this recipe out or if you have any recommendations for future recipes please comment below 👇 We’d love to hear from you! 😁