I might be tooting my own horn here, but these must be the most juicy breakfast muffins I have ever tasted! 🤤🧁 Try them yourself if you don’t believe me!
Keto Pork Rinds Egg MuffinsCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
400 grams egg white
200 grams heavy whipping cream
150 grams cheese
70 grams pork rinds
120 grams red bell pepper
120 grams mushroom
80 grams onion
65 grams spinach
30 grams butter
Spices of choice (I used paprika, garlic, onion, chili, chives, salt and pepper)
- Set the oven to 350° F.
- Cook the vegetables and greens, and set aside.
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool.
- Mix together egg whites, eggs and heavy cream.
- Grind the pork rinds and add to the egg mixture.
- Add the cheese, butter and spices and stir until everything is well blended.
- Pour into a 12-cup muffin tray. I would recommend you spray the tray with some coconut oil for easy removal.
- Top it off with the vegetables and place in the middle of the oven for about 25 minutes.
- Nutrition facts per muffin:
178 kcal | 11,5 g protein | 2,2 g net carbs | 13,5 g fat