Does fudgy keto brownies with walnuts even need an introduction? I think not…
Fudgy Keto Brownie with WalnutsCourse: DessertDifficulty: Medium
100 grams cup erythritol
20 drops of Stevia
1 tsp vanilla extract
60 grams almond flour
20 grams cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1 tsp baking powder
100 grams melted butter
100 grams 85% dark chocolate
1-2 tbsp espresso/dark coffee
2-3 tbsp cream cheese
50 grams walnuts
- Combine eggs, erythritol, stevia and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- In another mixing bowl, mix together almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, xanthan gum and baking powder.
- Melt the butter in a bowl and add the chocolate to the butter while it is still very hot. Let it sit for a minute before stirring. Make sure the chocolate is all melted and the mixture is creamy in texture. Add the coffee.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and the chocolate mixture to the eggs.
- Lastly, stir in the cream cheese and then the walnuts.
- Spread batter into a 22 x 22 cm baking tin. (8,5″ x 8,5″)
- Bake in the middle of the oven at 350 F (180 C) for 15-20 minutes.
- Nutrition facts per serving:
143 kcal | 4.7 grams protein | 1 grams net carbs | 12.7 grams fat
Fudgy keto brownies with walnuts not your thing? Check out our other dessert recipes. I bet you can find something you like! 😉