Craving a quick dessert or sweet treat? Here is an easy and delicious low carb pumpkin mug cake! Mug cakes are the best, aren’t they? ☺️ You just throw some ingredients in a coffee mug and microwave it for a couple of minutes, and bam.. SUPER DELICIOUS DESSERT READY! 🍰
Mug cake topping
The pumpkin puree makes this cake especially moist, so you don’t really need frosting on this. But you know.. When in doubt – add frosting! 🧁 For this cake we mixed together heavy cream with a teaspoon of powdered erythritol. When the cream started to thicken, we added a teaspoon of pumpkin puree. Turned out to be the perfect topping for this cake! 👌🤤
Make sure not to microwave this for too long! For our microwave 1,5 minutes makes it perfectly moist in the centre, but this might be too long or short of a time for your microwave. You will have to test this out for yourself, but remember that this easy pumpkin mug cake is much better undercooked than overcooked! 😉
Delicious Low Carb Pumpkin Mug Cake
Craving a quick dessert or sweet treat? Here is an easy and delicious low carb pumpkin mug cake! 🎃🍰
15 grams Butter
15 grams Cream Cheese
15 grams Pumpkin Puree
10 grams Coconut Flour
1 tbsp Sukrin Gold (Golden Erythritol)
0,5 tsp Pumpkin Spice
1,5 tsp Cinnamon
10 drops of Stevia (we used Stevia Cinnamon Vanilla)
Pinch of salt
1-2 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Melt butter and cream cheese in a large coffee mug in the microwave.
- Add coconut flour, pumpkin puree, sukrin gold, pumpkin spice, cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Then add the egg and mix well.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of almond milk to make the batter a little more runny.
- Have in the microwave for about 1,5 minutes. It is better to undercook it, rather than cooking it for too long.
- Enjoy with topping of choice! 👌😁
- Nutrition facts per serving:
275 kcal | 9,5 g protein | 3 g net carbs | 23 g fat