There is something with the combination of heavy cream / sour cream and garlic that I just can’t resist. I suspect there will be a lot of those recipes later on, but this is currently my favorite! Delicious Creamy Garlic Salmon Stew 😍
You can also use hot smoked salmon for this recipe. I have tried that as well, and it might even be better. 🤔 If you do decide to use hot smoked salmon, you can add the fish at the very end and just let it sit for a couple of minutes until it’s warm. Hot smoked salmon also usually has much more taste, so that makes it less necessary to season / marinate the fish.
The stew will get quite thin and watery because of the steam. If you want a thicker stew you could leave the lid off for the last couple of minutes. 😊
Creamy Garlic Salmon Stew ( Low carb | Keto )Course: DinnerDifficulty: Easy
1 whole Cauliflower
4 large Mushrooms
4 Salmon Fillets
50 grams Parmesan
1 dl Heavy cream
4 tbsp Sour cream
100 grams Cherry tomatoes
2-4 cloves Garlic
Salt and pepper
- Chop and cook the mushrooms for about 10-15 minutes in a dry pan.
- Chop the cauliflower into small chunks and add to the pan with some butter.
- Mix the heavy cream, sour cream, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor or a blender.
- Add the creamy blend into the pan and mix well.
- Spice up the salmon however you like. I glazed them with some liquid smoke and garlic powder.
- Chop the fillets into bite sized pieces and add to the pan with some chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Put the lid on and let the fish steam for about 15 minutes. Keep an eye on the pan and remove from the heat when the fish is just cooked through.
- Nutrition facts per portion:
523 kcal | 34 g protein | 7 g net carbs | 39 g fat
We also have an Instagram account were we regularly post photos of all kinds of Keto meals. Go check us out and give us a follow if you like what you see ☺️
Creamy Garlic Salmon Stew not for you? Maybe you can find something you like amongst our other dinner recipes. ☺️